Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Let's talk.


I have had this blog for a while now and I have used it to feature my art. Well, I have decided to take it to the next level and have a blog with a little more….more info on the art process….more info on me. I wanted to share my life, my thoughts, my plan for world domination…errrr, I mean my plan for world peace.

This blog is for everyone, regardless of your religion, sex, sexual orientation or color… unless you are gray…in that case stop reading now and get to the doctor.


So be sure to come back often to check out the art and learn all about my fascinating life. You can even subscribe to this blog (look to your right) and receive updates in your email.


Tomorrow’s topic…turning 50...or my day in court. You will have to come back to see what I decide to write about.








Lion Painting 8x8 oil on hardboard. $10.00 plus $10.00 shipping.

3 comments:

Micah R. Condon said...

looking forward to hearing about either one :-)

joanieART said...

Gorgeous, majestic, wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You are right. Soul-growers are here to make us stronger. It is their lot in life to be the DHs they are, to make us better.
And, on turning 50? It is the real point, in your life, when you can honestly start being OK about our soul-grower. Now you can start feeling sorry for him and happy about you.